Monday, May 11, 2015

Interstellar movie review

Interstellar is one of my very favorite movies, on rotten tomatoes there is a great review on the movie. In the review they state that Interstellar is one of the biggest and boldest movies of the year!
Interstellar is like advanced trigonometry but will leave those without a complex understanding of astrophysics feeling cold.
I totally agree with this review. Interstellar is an amazing movie, I've never seen anything like it. In this movie they show you what it's like to be an astronaut. They take you through situations any astronaut could face. Like the time lapse. When and astronaut gets in that space shuttle many different things could happen. And in this movie they show the worst thing a father could go through as an astronaut, but he some how takes the unfortunate situations and looks at the positive outcomes his hard work and suffering has made.
Interstellar is a grand undertaking, but in shooting for the stars, it loses its footing. It goes to infinity and beyond, when infinity would have been plenty.

In the negative review, they compare Interstellar to a lame and boring video you would watch in science class. The also state that the boring science video was more of a vacation from science class, which is more than can be said for the fate of the audiences attending the movie. They also refer Interstellar as an effects - driven, high-tech, and intergalactic mumbo-jumbo.
Me personally I loved this movie. I think that some things are questionable about the accuracy of the space scenes in the movie. But even then I'm not a physicist so I wouldn't know. I believe that everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but I feel like the author of the review has based it off, if the movie was accurate or not. Which I totally see the author's point on that, but I feel you shouldn't you judge the quality of the movie by its accuracy. Maybe I'm completely wrong and the author had a different point, I don't know.
I just think that there was more to the movie Tha  just physics. There was a real story. And it is possible that this may be in our future. But there is a story, and a very powerful one.
(The parts to be stated or the author said was quoted from the review, not my words)

No comments:

Post a Comment