The L.A Complex is a newer TV series about young actors, actresses, and comedians struggle through the Hollywood world. This is a fast pace show that shows how hard and how much work there is as a young actor/actress/comedian. I like how the show shows the relationship between all of the characters but also shows each individuals prospectives. This review is kind of long but it gives you good information about the show. I like how this review positively talks about each of the starting characters. the review also talks about how the ups and downs, the lows and highs are a lot more realistic than other TV shows. I also like how this review compares the L.A Complex to help give you a feel about what the show is like.
I really like how the review states " The L.A Complex is serious about its setting a "city that trades on desperate people" time-lapse photography and vibrant montages emphasize the bustle and size of a city that threatens to swallow people and their dreams whole". This to me really says a lot about the show. It's honest and gives you a feel on the scenarios that could come your way in the Hollywood world.
No comments:
Post a Comment