http://www.iowalivingmagazines.com/2013/03/20/perfect-pairing/
I love Fong's Pizza! I've only been there only there once, it was absolutely delicious l! Especially the crab rangoon pizza! I have heard nothing but good things about Fong's Pizza. I love the feel of Fong's, it's really cool how there's all this Chinese stuff, then you you look and there's a whole bunch of tiki mugs and stuff. I love how it's so different and unique, there's to many places that are basic.
Thus review is pretty short and doesn't really cover as much as other reviews do, but it's a positive review which is always nice. They talk a lot about the water main break that caused Fong's to close from November to January. But the water break cause a total remodel, new flooring, new paint, and new upholstery on the booths. They talk about what else the menu features besides pizza. The author also states exactly what they ordered and the prices of the pizzas. They tell you what is on the pizza and how her and her husband will be visiting more often.
I honestly think this review could have been written a lot better, but I love how they tell you a lot of information without saying much. It's straight to the point, sweet and simple. I also love how at the bottom of the review the author has the address, phone number, and all of the business hours.
Monday, May 18, 2015
Fong's Pizza
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment