Thursday, March 26, 2015

Nash's Story

    Everyone has a story, whether its something that makes your name known or if your just like anyone else. Nash Vanbiber, raised here in Des Moines, goes to Roosevelt High School. He loves to Roosevelt's football games. But wishes that the students would go to not only Roosevelt 's main sports , football, basketball, and volleyball  but would also watch Roosevelt's other sports such as bowling, tennis, and swimming.
    Nash loves loves old(er) music and cars! His favorite band is The Beatles, and looks up to John Lennon. He also would like to have a 1970 Camaro. "If I choose to live in anytime, I would I love to live in the 60's! I love the Beatles and I would want to see what Woodstock festival is like!" 
    Vanbiber loves to travel, especially to Washington DC because of the history! He's also pretty adventurous! He loves going to amusement parks, such as Adventure Land. But he would love to go skydiving! 
   In the summer Vanbibber loves to go swimming, hang out with friends, and eat a lot of mac and cheese! He would like to travel to Europe, because of its history. When Nash grows up he would like to get into film or photography, or become a history teacher! 
    I hope you enjoyed hearing about Nash!  

No comments:

Post a Comment