Andy Hou had a pretty good spring break. He didn't get to travel, but that didn't stop Andy from having a good time!
Before and during spring break, Andy got to see his sisters that are in college. Each of his sisters visited for a week, so he was pretty happy that he got to see them.
Even though Andy didn't travel south, he still enjoyed the Iowa weather. He loved that he didn't have to care or think about school, while on break.
"I like how I didn't have to get up early" Andy stated.
Over spring break Andy didn't do much, but he got to catch up on a computer game, Xcom. He also got to go out and eat sushi, downtown at Wasabi Tao.
"I went out to eat sushi!" Andy said.
Since break did have to end, he had to prepare for school. So he spent the weekend doing homework.
So there you have it! Andy's spring break, he had a pretty great time and I hope you did too!
No comments:
Post a Comment