Friday, January 23, 2015

My life.




   I was born in March 1999, in Springfield, Missouri. I was raised in Missouri, but i moved to Colorado once but only for a short period of time. I have an older sister, Bethany and a younger brother, Taylor. I am older than Taylor by 2 to 3 years. But Bethany is older than me by 7 years and older than Taylor by 10 years.
   I went to Mark Twain Elementary School till I moved to Colorado. When moved back i moved in with my mom, in 4th grade and began going to Fremont Elementary School. Then in 5th grade i moved in with my dad and started going to Sunshine Elementary School. Later that school year I moved and started going to Hickery Hills Elementary /  Middle School. 
  In 6th grade i moved to Neosho, Missouri and attended Neosho Middle school. In January of that school year I moved to Clever, Missouri and went to Clever (Ele)Middle School. I stayed there till the end of my 8th grade year. Over the summer i moved to Iowa, and am now attending Roosevelt High School.
   I've been involved in several activities. In grade school i went to the mad scientist program , where you would do experiments that and silly and fun results. I started playing music instruments in 4th grade. i started out playing the violin. But later in switched to the flute in 6th grade. I stopped playing this year so that I can learn how to play piano. 
   Art is a big part of my life. I am constantly drawing and making pottery. My favorite sport is volleyball, i started playing in 4th grade. But I have only played on a school team once, which was last school year. I am now playing tennis for Roosevelt, which I've only been playing for about 4 months. I am also in the Roosevelts color guard which has been great so far. I've been in color guard for 3 years now its fun to meet new people and help the newbies with flag work.
   So there you have it , my life summed up in about 300 words. 

No comments:

Post a Comment